LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranav   17 June 2018

Property transfer using fake gpa

There is a property in delhi. Let the property be X. My younger brother has made a fake GPA which is of 1995. According to the people, the GPA registered before 2005 need not be registered but only notorized. My brother using that GPA transferred the property in his name. Now I approached the registering authority under which my property comes and filed application to get the new sale deed which my brother got registered. In that sale deed nowhere was the copy of GPA was attached. When I asked the Tehsildar Officials, they said that we in Delhi have power to transfer the property by just seeing the GPA and it is not mandatory for us to keep the copy of it. 

1) Please tell is the Tehsildar right here ?

2) I have filled the written complaint of the fraud transfer given above with the Dlhi Police under IPC 416, 420, 467, 468, 470, 471. Police is not registering a FIR saying that it is my brothers wish to show them the GPA or not. Police says till the time they do not get to see the GPA they cant do anything. Is this right ?

Learning

6 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     17 June 2018

Originally the property was in whose name?

Whether that person is alive now?

In which year the GPA was actually used by your brother to get the property transferred in his name?

Pranav   17 June 2018

Originally posted by : R.Ramachandran
Originally the property was in whose name?

Whether that person is alive now?

In which year the GPA was actually used by your brother to get the property transferred in his name?

1) Originally the property was in my name sir.

2) Yes

3) 2018

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     18 June 2018

You are not clear with your facts.

Even now, I don't think the property has been registered by your brother in his name by Registering the same in the Sub-Registrar's office by paying Stamp Duty.

Please meet with a lawyer in your locality, show the papers in your hands and discuss.  

If you do not meet with a lawyer now, you will only be wasting your precious time and consequently loosing your valuable property due to your inaction.

Siddharth Jain   18 June 2018

If police is refusing to file your FIR you can forward your complaint to the superintendent of police under section 154 3 of CRPC.
however if the senior officials of the police also failed to take any action get the FIR registered you can file an application under section 156 3 CRPC tour magistrate to order investigation and registration of FIR.

we should also file a civil suit for cancellation of the sale deed by using fake GPA against your brother.

For any other queries, feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Siddharth Jain   18 June 2018

*you should

Aks   21 July 2018

First you need to collect proof of this "FAKE" GPA....without proof of this GPA being fake you won't reach anywhere further.

So, start your investigation now !! Get as much information as posible from all sources , take it to lawyer and proceed accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register