LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhavesh   23 July 2018

Property transfer from mother to son

I am Bhavesh. My father expired in 2015. Now my mother , sister (married in 2017) & myself are the family members.

Question1:

My father had a land on his name. even though it is ancestral agriculture land. It is on his name only from start of the 1-B document. 

I got a notary from my mother & sister saying its fine for them to transfer the land to my name. VRO is fine with it & helped me in transfer of the 1-B name. Now the Adangal & 1-B are in my name. (For your additional Information) I have 4-empty papers of my fathers right thumb impression before he expire.

Just i want to know the confirmation of transfer of property. Is there any chance of dispute can my sister take infuture if she wants?

Question2:

Property is dere only in my mothers name. Could you please let me know the ways to transfer the property from mother to son (with less cost of transfer). As my mother wish to tranfer to me alone as i am taking care of her.

As per my knowledge: we have 

1. WILL registered or unregistered.(i dont want to take risk infuture from any one if the dispute arises) People may come up & say i have the updated unregistred WILL if i get the WILL registered now.

2.GIFT

3.GPA

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 July 2018

Although you look quit unsecure in your query and normally fair person is never so.

You mother can transfer property by WILL or gift deed making your sister as consenting witness.

Bhavesh   23 July 2018

Thanks for your reply... Could you please give your inputs to question1 Question1: My father had a land on his name. even though it is ancestral agriculture land. It is on his name only from start of the 1-B document. I got a notary from my mother & sister saying its fine for them to transfer the land to my name. VRO is fine with it & helped me in transfer of the 1-B name. Now the Adangal & 1-B are in my name. (For your additional Information) I have 4-empty papers of my fathers right thumb impression before he expire. Just i want to know the confirmation of transfer of property. Is there any chance of dispute can my sister take infuture if she wants Question 2: If I have a registered WILL now with witness::my sister. There may be a chance in future to come up with some latest unregistered WILL for a dispute by my sister.... I want to know the best economical ways with in family members to transfer property...

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     23 July 2018

Drop your query at Djaa.legal@Gmail.com If ready to pay fees, you will get all your answer.

Sharad Bidye   24 July 2018

I am having consumer society's shares to be transfer to my sons name after my death.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register