LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vik   03 October 2015

Property transfer before aos

I want to sell my apartement and the builder is asking for 3lac for transfer. only 30% of the amount is paid. that too it was a mortgage builder apartment. the AOS is yet not done. Am I still liable to pay the transfer fee to builder? What route may I take to avoid this transfer fee?

Please assist.

Learning

3 Replies

V.senthil kumar (farmer work in my own land)     04 October 2015

My grand father of father land my elder father cheat please your legal advice wanted to me

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2015

@Vik  The builder's demand is exorbitant, he cannot demand transfer fee for the building which has not been completely constructed. There is no society formed to transfer the share hence his demand is illegal.  You can cancel the booking  and can claim refund,  if he is not agreeing, you may send a legal demand notice, failing to comply you may initiate proper legal action either through  consumer forum or civil suit for recovery. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2015

@V Senthil Kumar: You must initiate separate thread for posting your own queries and not to post your queries in others thread so  that you dont get misguided from the replies received. 

Well you have to furnish more details if you really expect some proper opinions to your query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More