Property partition

My Grandmother does not had any brothers so he got all of her father's property. My grand father died recently. Grandmother has two sons and two daughters all of them are married. My grandmother is uneducated and currently she is staying with my uncle in village house and my dad is in Army so we stay far.

My uncle wants to take the benefits of whole agriculture land without giving any share to my dad. Since grandmother is uneducated uncle wants to take advantage of it and wants that she writs whole land to him. He took some loan on KCC on my grandmothers name and made fixed deposits, and now the loan has to be paid by us. we suspect one day we will have sell our whole land for paying loan. 

To avoid this we want to distribute the land among brothers and we will take the whole responsibility of her. please advice if something can be done in this regard.


We as in my dad

We will take her complete care. Or ready to give her a share provided no one takes a loan on her name on that share



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu