Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj kumar (BPO)     09 July 2015

Property iusse

I clear again,,,,,
father(Ram( alive)age -70yrs) 100 sq.m self -earned named property and gift deed to 2-sons to lalit & manoj.
i am manoj and we are 3-brother: 1-(late)shyam(48yrs), 2nd- lalit(38yrs); 3rd-manu(32yrs). father(70yrs):Ram; mother-siya(alive- 65yrs). we live in 100sq.m.together. it is construted ground floor and 1st floor.
But now not.
1st shyam: married and one child (18 yrs) and (Late )shyam was govt employee as JEE  in civil.engg.in U.P. state.. he was died 25th jan-2015.. due to kidney problem...
Another 2 brother: manoj and lalit- praviate emplyoee.
Now, father "gift deed" 100sq.m to sons-lalit&manoj. on 7th-feb, 2015.
Mother has named 50sq.m.another property GPA-register.since 2008

Condition::: late shyam wife Bhabhi and son(18 yrs), bhabhi -father and relative has live on ground floor.and on 1st floor- lalit live with her wife and sons(2yrs).
IN:50 sq.m:
have live father and mon and manoj
late brother wife says: do not come in house to mom and father, me(manoj(bacholer))

Question:
1- Can grandson or bhabhi claim on 100sq.m on this house. ?
2- Can grandson or bhabhi claim on 50sq.m, it is named on mother ?
3- if we go in court and what's happen.. if we go in the court we have to take position toher for live to bhabhi ? in these property.
4- what is in "declare shout" process , father and mom do not take a part to bhabhi and grandson: due to misbhaviour.
Please reply me...i am very confussed. late; bhabhi make kabzza on that house 100sq.m.. and grab 11 lakh rupee also..

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 July 2015

refer to your thread

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Property-cliam-123544.asp#.VZ22WF8irct

"my father and mother become very hate with her and son....frown
bhabhi has apply for pension nearlly $40,000/monthly and sone will get govt. job."

nothing new for a widow to be hated and all staps taken to deprive her of shelter.

Mere mention of professions of brothers (not relevant in property matter) indicates a jealosy with late brother being Govt employee 

you have to come tue with the facts.  

If your brother was JE his salary could not  been aro9und Rs 50000/- (including everything) adn penfamily pension may be within 7 - 15 thousand  (depending on last pay drawn and length opf service) how can you imaging $ 40,000 to be pension of the widow.

anyway useful advis ecan be given only with all papers are seen and property is inspected.  Meet a local lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register