HELP FULL ONLY FOR CO-OP HOUSING SOCIETY(FLATS ONLY).
HOW TO MAKE A GIFT OF PROPERTY TO A FAMILY MEMBER(PART 1 OF THIS QUERY).
1) Go to an expert lawyer for making of a gift deed.
2) Make some precaution in deed for DONOR AND SPOUSE that they can use property while they are alive.
3) Pay stamp duty (varies from state to state) and register your gift deed.
4) DONOR should hand over some documents to DONEE listed below.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS DONEE SHOULD RECEIVE FROM DONOR.
(from beginning of the construction of your society)
1) Copy of sell deed,title clear, lease paper of land(plot on which it is built) of your society.
2) Copy of registered building plan and plot layout.
2.1) Map of plot (space used for construction and left over space)
2.2) Building plan (registered by local authority).
3) Copy of permission to construct building from local authority(raja chithhi).
4) Copy of completion certificate from local authority.
5) Copy of conveyance from builder.
6) Copy of letter of registration of society(local authority).
7) Copy of society's own bye-law.
8) Original allotment letter or sell deed in the name of DONOR ( and all previous sell deeds of all previous owners).
9) Original share certificate in the name of DONOR.
10) Original NOC given by society to DONOR and for DONEE( ask for it before you execute gift).
11) Original NO DUE CERTIFICATE given by society to DONOR and for DONEE( ask for it before you execute gift).
12) Copy of receipt of paid lease of society's plot(last 31 march).
13) Copy of receipt of common electricity bill(society's elec. bill).
14) Copy of receipt of local taxes paid by society(water charges etc.).
15) Copy of receipt of property tax paid by DONOR(for flat donor owns).
16) Copy of receipt of last electricity bill paid by DONOR(for flat donor owns).
17) Copy of receipt of society's common charges paid by DONOR(for flat donor owns).
If something is improper or missed, inform me i will correct it.