Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh (analyst)     26 August 2013

Property earned by brothers

Hi,

My Father and his elder brother had moved from chennai to hyderabad around 1885, they both have earned many land together when they were together in a house, they both got married to sisters from another single family. all of sudden my father died in 1993... at the time of father death i was 5 yrs old. after few years my father brother and mother's sister started saying that everything is their property and my father has earned nothing.

1) A big mistake my father has done is, believing in sentiments and relations he has registered all the land on my father elder brother when they were together.

2) after my fathers death we stayed in a house for 30 yrs, which my father has registered on his elder brothers name when they were together as single family.

3) Before 4 yrs my fathers brother family has moved to the house where i was staying from 30 yrs , and started torchering us. many fightings happened ... already there are three to four cases has been registered on both family members.

4) the only proof we have is nothing except we stayed in a house for 30 yrs.

5) Even our ancestors property has not been divided till now.

6)There are many people from the family and outside  who can say verbally what the  truth is...but no written proof.

7) My fathers brother was put in police station before 7ys for misbehaving with my family members, then he has written on a white paper stating we have half share in the property in the police station.

8)There is a  house we are staying rt now along  with my fathers bother family, and two sites near by this house which are included in this property issues.

Please some one suggest the right way or atleast  is there anyway with which i can fight against them legally.

Thanks.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register