Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra (Engineer)     05 June 2013

Property dispute

Hi,

Could some one please comment on the my case?

Case :

I bought a land of 111 sq yard in year 2010. This land was part of 214 sq yard. Befor buying this land, i took the EC of the land and through this document it seemd that i am buying the land from genuine person.

After 3 year when i started to construct my home on this land, one person came and said that this land is of him. Not only this part but the full 214 sq yard plot.

He said he bought this land in 1987. This person is a GPA holder and based on the GPA he done the registration in year 2009.

When i inquired, i found the actual land lord (pattedar). He explained that his father written the GPA to the other party who is claiming that this 214 yard plot is his. GPA was registered.

But his father got died in 2003 and this fellow came to him for the signature at the time of registration in 2009 but due to some dispute/dis agreement between both, the actual land lord son sold the 111 yard out of 214 yard. finally i bought this 111 yard.

Could some one please advice how strong is my case if i go to court?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.Vandana Vaidya (Advocate & Regd. Patent Attorney)     08 June 2013

Your issue is complicated and you will have to approach the Court to sort it out. Your owner knew that his father had sold the land by signing a GPA, in spite of this if he has sold the land to you, you must file a case against him and the GPA Holder.

Surendra (Engineer)     10 June 2013

Hi Vandana,

Thanks for your response.

I have filled the case and got the injunction letter/oder.

I wanted to know the possibility to win the case as i also started construction. My lawyer is saying that if GPA principal dies then GPA value gets null and void.

In my case GPA principal got dies in 2003 but GPA holder done the registration of land in 2009.

Could you please let me know the possibility of winning the case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More