Property dispute

I am a son of my late father having two brothers also. I live in a part of my father house. One of my brother live in a big part of house another have another big part and i live in a small part. Now my other two brothers are planning to sell their part and i feel its not fair as i dont want to sell my part as i dont have any other place to live and if i sell my part i will not get enough money to buy another house. So i want to know can my brother sell their part without my consent. Or i can stop them as i dont hv equal part of property. I dont want them to sell any part of the property.

I am poonam posted this query on behalf of my father. please provide the estimate expenses for the legal action against them.


Where is the property located, city/state?

New delhi new Delhi New Delhi

If u have made partition deed and registered u cannot stop them.if partitionis not made file suit for partition. Taking Ur share .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu