LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reshil   06 November 2017

Property Through inheritance

My sister recently lost her husband. There is no will. Now two properties are left behind her Husbund. 1)One is in name of her mother inlaw and her husband after her father inlaw's death through heritance. 2) And another is in name of her husband since purchase of the property. She has five years old son and has no sources of income. Her mother inlaw is foreign citizen. Now can she include her name in these properties? And if she can such then how much share she can take with her son? Plz, help me in getting her right in both the case.

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     06 November 2017

She has to take legal heriship certificate and she and her childen will get equal share in the properties of her husband,

Thank you for replying such promptly. I need some more clarity. As per my understanding my sister and her son will be heirs of 100% share (50% for herself and 50% for son) in property no. 2. Does her mother inlaw share any part in property no. 2? And plz also explain share in property no. 1 also?

Thank you for replying such promptly. I need some more clarity. As per my understanding my sister and her son will be heirs of 100% share (50% for herself and 50% for son) in property no. 2. Does her mother inlaw share any part in property no. 2? And plz also explain share in property no. 1 also?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register