Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkata prasad (labour)     30 May 2015

Property

sir,

my name is guna vathi form srikakulam ,we are four sisters and one brother ,my brother left house 30 years back ,one year before my mother died she registered a small (kacha) house on my name as a sale deed and my rest of the sisters given noc to me but when my mother dead my brother came and he is telling that the property belongs to him and he is also dead last two years back form seven years i am going to take my house but there is no use i complained to the nearest police station still no action they all are playing political drama . all the documents are on my name electrical,tax etc,.

Can you please suggest me what to do to get my property back.

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 May 2015

was that house on her name.if yes then she has all rights to give it to whomever she wants.your other sisters noc was not at all required and your brother cant lay any claim over it.so you are free to occcupy it.

suppose if the house was in your fathers name and he died intestate means then your brother (now his children since your brother is deceased) are legal heirs to the property.in this case the heirs of your brother can ask share in the property

by the way did your brother had filed any litigation in the court?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 June 2015

If you have a valid and registered sale deed on your name, it becomes your absolute property.  If your brother interferes in your possession, you may file a mandatory injunction suit against him restraining him from interfering in your peaceful possession enjoyment of the property. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register