LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand   11 September 2016

Pronote

Sir, My name is Anand. My father borrowed Rs.10,000 from his own brother(i.e. my uncle) in exchange of empty stamp affixed signed white paper by my father in 2002. After tat my father returned the money to his brother in the same year(2002). When my father asked about the empty stamp affixed signed paper from him. He told he has lost the paper signed by my father. In 2003, a quarrel arose between my father and his brother over the family property. My father filed a partition suit in February 2003 against my uncle and also adding the properties owned by my uncle from joint family property. The case had been going on. And in 13-3-2006 my uncle filled the empty signed paper of my father in typed format. A case was filed against my father demanding Rs.3,00,000 holding the borrowing date 6-june-2003. This pronote case has come to trail on 19-07-2016. On crossing my uncle, when he was asked about filling tax returns for the lent amount of Rs.3,00,000 in the same financial year(since he is a tax payer). Now my uncle say's that he had only lent Rs.30,000 on 6-june-2003 to my father.And the remaining amount 2,70,000 was already borrowed to father at various time intervals. My uncle tells a fairy tale tat my father had received all the bonds worth Rs.2,70,000 tat my father had already executed(which had never happened before) in favour of my uncle plus Rs.30,000 in return for a single pro-note of Rs.3,00,000 dated 06-june-2003 from my father. How to face this case. Please comment !

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register