LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath (Client Manager - Business Development)     16 February 2016

Product quality and service

Today Innocent Indians are struggling,getting frastration and loosing money and patience. I wanted to file case against Lenovo, Flipkart and Videocon on moto, service, product and quality. The below problems are common in India for all products. Customer don't get same smile when products required warantee service at free of cost.

I would like to bring to your notice that about my Lenovo K3 Note issues. I did purchased Lenovo K3 Note thru Flipkart and Invoice No : # BLR_WFLD20151001599586 and my Lenovo K3 Note IMEI Number IMEI Serial No: 868416024954264 on 27th Oct 2015.

From the day one I having issues in cellular network signal and fighting with Airtel all these days. On 8th Feb 2015 Airtel guys invited me for discussion, during conversation in Airtel office, Bangalore they proved airtel 4g sim card don't have any problem and tested in 7 different mobile brand phones.  So called Lenovo Call center # 1800 3000 7678 told about the problem facing in Lenovo K3 Note. So Lenova call center guy (male) took my call without registration of complaint and sent me a franchise service center details.

Today went to RG Technical Solutions India Pvt Ltd , S21/A 1st Floor 7th Main 80ft Road, 1st Block Koramangala, Bangalore-560034, Land Mark:Above Vodafone Store , Madhu Lal 080-41724222 for warranty service/replacement.  During conversation on about network issues fix and they asking me to pay 3500 and 15 days time apart from complaint registration another time.

Since I don't want to pay 1500 and don't want to wait for 15days crap Lenovo product, argument went to high pitch and I did broken my phone by hitting on floor and damaged my phone LCD too.

Now question is about Levono, Flipkart and service centres who are making fraud and fake products selling in India and like me many Indians are loosing money & temper after purchase.

I am going file a case against Lenovo & flipkart companies for below

1. Selling fake product and problematic products in India at higher cost by given advertisement in all kind of media.
2. What they promised in media about quality and reality of product are too different. Given big quality assurance and cheating Indians by delivering problematic electronic devisees.
3. Flipkart supporting Lenovo to cheat without providing sellers warrant card, product quality assurance and service guidelines and contact number.
4. Lenovo is not given any guidelines about product quality, assurance and warranty details during selling the product.
5. Lenovo is making fool of Indians by selling very much problematic devices causing Indians to loose money
6. Lenovo is not registering/registered the complaint when called for device problems. Making unregistered component failures.
7. Lenovo is not provided guidelines on service franchises who are much more cheating from customers
8. Lenovo is asking additional service charges/warranty charges to repair and taking much time to repair more than 15days for large quantity device sold
9. Lenovo franchise are too rude in accepting warranty calls, they prefer and instantly accept paid service calls.
10.Lenovo is supporting franchise service centres to make additional money from customer.

Please let us know how to register complaint to bring them to court.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register