LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi bajaj (DCB)     20 October 2014

Procedure to file case in session court

In my dv case , the lower court has granted maintenance to my educated working wife and we have no children. Now if I have to go to sessions court , what is the procedure ? since there is a time limit of 30 days , what is to be filed in the appeal ? 1.should it be against the judgement explaining why the judgement is wrong or is it against the main petition and similar to our argument ? 2.what documents should be included in appeal ? 3.should we provided the certified copies of lower court or will session court get the papers from lower court ? ( what if the lower court takes time to give all certified copies ?) 4.will there be cross and arguments similar to lower court ? 5.if I have to give reference to some judgements , should it be at the time of appeal or it can be done later stage ? 6.all our evidence has to be given again ? the appeal would be done by the advocate and I personally would not be able to be present to file it. would appreciate if some one could explain the procedure

Learning

1 Replies

ravi bajaj (DCB)     27 October 2014

would appreciate if anyone could give some feedback.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register