LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHINANDAN JAIN (CA Student)     13 December 2014

Procedure for searching land genuiness

What procedure should be adopted to identify the land whether it is genuine or not. In common parlance many people use to call, we need to give papers for land in searching..what does it mean..Is it to identify true ownership..? What papers need to be given for searching and when

Also what should be the second step after making searching of land for purchasing  Agri Land in rural & Urban areas bulk like bighas.

Agreement needs to be executed and forms need to be submitted and authority

Whether these requirements vary from state to state...? I want to know about  west bengal.

I have lot more question..but first i wnt these to get solved..

thxs..

Learning

3 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     13 December 2014

You have to observe  at least the following three, at the first instance.

1. Nature of the Land: Who is the owner of the land. 

2. Obtain Ownership documents for the past minimum 30 years. 

3. You have to conform, whether any Agreements are executed earlier or not. etc., things.

4. Whether any litigations are pending or settled. etc., 

ABHINANDAN JAIN (CA Student)     13 December 2014

Thank so much sir for your answer

But I'm not satisfied. Could u pls mention why its for min 30 yrs.. what will be the consequences if its not available with seller.

Also how to know past owners of  a particular land and how to identify whether any agreements executed or not,etc..how these can be confirmed.

For number 4 u mentioned, i little bid knows that we can obtain Non Encumbrance certificate from court.Am i right..?

I know i'm asking such a basics ques which u ppl even not interested in answering all these.

actually i want to learn legalities etc for executing transaction of Purchasing land and i"m very much newbie.

Anyways thanks once again for your valuable answer and for sparing time for the ques.

Sonu Singh (Manager)     13 December 2014

Hi, My friend is working with a PSU, his company has given a charge sheet for some mistakes and a departmental enquiry  is pending since last 2 years . Last year he applied for NOC for renewal of passport , which was rejected by the department due to department enquiry pending.

His brother ailing is NRI  , he wants to visit abroad through proper channel . How can he renew the passport ?How can he convince his department ?

Please guide. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register