LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

1234567890   01 February 2017

Post marital affair

My name is jitendra and i want get suggestion from u all experts regarding post marital affair. I m 33 yrs old married men and i i have extra marital affair with unmarried girl aged 32 yrs old. I perfomed this due to my wife's rude nature with me since long time. I have affair with unmarried woman. And that girl knew about my marital status. My wife recent knew this and she told to rush me in court matter. Kindly suggest me which type of the case can she do against me and that girl also? Can she harrase that unmarried woman in court matter. In other way; can that girl to rush me in court matter? I want to clear u all that i have never harase to my wife as physically and mentally. I am not want to divorce with my wife.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 February 2017

Every thing is possible, like your wife asking for divorce on your infidelity, that girl being dragged into court, the girl asking you to marry, if you suppressed facts of your earlier marriage, filing a cheating case against you.  None of the members can foretell what your wife and girl friend may do in future, as they will be taking all poosible steps available in law as advised by their wise counsels.

(Guest)

Your query is confusing due to language. Anyway, any wife can file cases of divorce, maintenance (125 crpc), DV, and 498a. This is whether you have an affair or not. But the only case where she could use your affair is in the divorce case: She can get divorce on grounds of adultery, if she is able to establish it.

She cannot file any cases on your mistress.

Your mistress can file cases on you for cheating (420), rape etc. But if she knew about your marriage, she cannot get you convicted or punished.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 February 2017

better fall on feet and beg mercy from both.

A walk alone (-)     01 February 2017

she can only use your affair in the divorce case: She can get divorce on grounds of adultery, if she is able to prove it. Your wife can also file other cases of maintenance (125 crpc), DV, and 498a. But these cases has no link or effect with your extra martial affair . That girl can file rape case on you. You say ". I am not want to divorce with my wife." Then why you involved in extra martial affair ?better keep away from that girl otherwise you will spoil your life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register