LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manali Patki (language lead)     20 January 2015

Post employment right

I have worked in a company for almost a year and have resigned but havent yet got my relieving letter and experience letter as my manager has kept it on hold for no reason and refuses to attend my calls or mails. Also the hr takes decisions as per the managers wherein hr is suppose to be the apex body. In this case what should i do?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 January 2015

Why employees suffer at the hands of such unscrupulous employers and their attorneys in Line Management, HR………..because majority of them don’t unite to form unions, Grievance Redressal Committees, Works Committees, Internal Councils, Guilds,  don’t affiliate with trade unions……………

Are you aware that Works Committee is an authority as per ID Act and President is from Employees side and it has equal number of employees?

The united employees do not suffer for such matters……

The employees also do not retain access to labor Law Consultants/service matters lawyers/law firms…………….

Why are you remaining entangled with this Manager and HR?

HR personnel are just another employee like you and they shall watch their interest first than yours and will follow employers internal policies for them……..Moreover if you allege that Manager is sitting on your FnF wages and Relieving documents then they have one in the company to blame (your manager)………

Submit final representation addressed to good offices of appointing authority,MD,Chairman and narrate all representations made so far………..mention names, dates, phone numbers, emails, brief  minutes etc………………

The acceptance of resignation,service certificate,relieving letter,FnF statement in original for verification and aceeptance,FnF wages by bank DD,Form16 as per correct FnF statement, PF number with a/c slips,salary slips of all months,ESIC card, acknowledgment of handover of charge/company property,NOC/NDC etc should have been supplied to you within last day in office………

According to you what is the precise reason for holding your docs?

What was the notice period applicable as per appointment letter and tendered by you and served by you?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

You were located in which state?

The Redg. Office of the company is located in which state?

How many  person are employed in company?

What is its trade e.g. banking,IT etc?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register