Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Renu Choudhary (Services)     31 October 2014

Poor services by havells - need to complain in consumer cour

Dear Sir,

I had purchased a Havells Water Heat last year (6th Nov 2013), it is not even 1 yrs and it has stopped heating and I have made many calls and complain to Havells but nothing has been done till now. (Complaint date: 21st Oct 2014, Complaint No. 210271). They have given 2 yrs warranty on the product.

In every call they are saying it will be done today, after following for 11 days, nothing has been done till now and also they are allowing to talk to their Sr.

Pls help me out with procedure how I can go ahead and file the case with the consumer court.

Request you to pls help on this ASAP.

Regards

Renu Choudhary

Learning

2 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     31 October 2014

First send them a legal notice thru lawyer then file a consumer complaint. Generally after legal notice matters r settled by the co. Regards Bhuwan raj, adv. Cell 09839268489.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 November 2014

have your visited the store where you have purchased and complained about it or directly you have complained to customer care 

usally with in 48 hours of our complain they will respond and if they had not responded you should have complain to the complaint cell of their customer site and in that you have to mention if within 48 hours if they does not solve your problem you would take legal action against them  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register