Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bringthebadsystemdown (Director)     10 October 2014

Police working for private firms

Dear lawyers,

It has been identified that retired police personals are working as collection agents for private banks... This is fine. However, they are still using or accessing the police system... They have access to civilians  personal data such as mail, phone and many more. They are not afraid to address their name, position and blackmail innocent people for some money... I feel this system should be brought down soon... 

I have a case with me. I am a civilian looking for a best lawyer's advice to bring these bad people down to the justice... 

I am ready to disclose the case history to the right people... I am looking for the right people .... I am new to this forum hence I dont know how to address my issue here. I hope, I will get some good advises...

Thanks  for reading my post ... 

I am not writing my name and contact details here because I feel they are monitoring this forum carefully... 

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 October 2014

Nobody can take law into their hands and indulge in such illegal activities, be it a retired police man or local goon.  You have remedy for this by lodging complaint with the local police station and sending a copy of your complaint to the District superintendent of Police/Commissioner of police.  This will certainly bring those people under control.  If they still continue to go ahead with their atrocities, and the police are ineffective, you may approach a criminal court with an application u/s 156(3) cr.p.c. seeking its intervention and its direction to the police for further action on your complaint. Take the help of a local lawyer for further proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register