Police denied to take FIR against loss of eRckshaw

My eRickshaw bearing MV Regn No xxxxx has been lost on 10/7/19. I went to police station to lodge a FIR. If police does not take FIR, I shall not get insurance claim. What should be done in this case.
What is the insurance rules to get claim against lost vehicle.

In such case whether police harass me if I force police through CJM?

yah sure you can reach higher authority
better to go along with someone who can deal with police better.
Also there can't be a FIR for lost item...FIR is lodged in stolen item....little different but ya it change the type of matter.

Don't behave a chicken hearted. If police is not registering your complain, then lodge it in the CJM court that your e-rickshaw has been stolen (from the place where you had parked) under section 156(3) Cr PC. You may engage a lawyer too to do this small job.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu