LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhishek   24 July 2015

Pmry loan schem

Bank has send a RC (notice) for repayment of six lakhs to my father saying that he took gurannted a person in 2006 under PMRY schem ,may father told that there was another person took GURANTEE of this person under same PMRY loan schem and he  deid 3 YEARS AGO .And the BORROWER ALSO DIED 5 - 6 YEARS AGO,I came to know that taken money from a person from him i came to know that HIS FAMILY HAS SHIFTED SOMEWHERE IN MAHARASHTRA ,he borrowed Rs.75000.from bank. Now Bank is saying that amount has become 6 LAKH INCLUDING INTREST ,I asked a family friend who is banker about this case he said that pmry schem does not require guarantor , i wanted to know is it true that pmry does not require guarantor.i also want to know that we have to pay this amount where actual borrower is dead.

In this case can suit be stand? If so, what would be the LIABILITIES of my FATHER.

Learning

3 Replies

DR. DIMPLE JINDAL (ADV.) (Advocate)     24 July 2015

Please clarify the following points more clearly to give proper advise.

1. current status of your father.

2. Your father have signed any papers for guarantee of that person.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     28 July 2015

Over and above the requisitions of Learned Advocate Mr. Dimple Jindal I REQUISITION,-

1. Date of taking loan;

2. Date of death of the borrower;

3. Demand letter of the Bank addressed to your father and date of that letter;

On recipt of above informations I can give you appropriate advice.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2015

The author may answer the queries raised by respected and learned advocates above if he requires a proper opinion/answer  to his problem if any.  Vague details will not fetch a proper guidance to the road to solution to the problems. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register