LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aryan   29 June 2018

Plot registered as agricultural land in residential part

I’ve bought property few years back 55 Marla’s registered under agricultural land which was art of a residential colony, basically 3 plots 20,20,15 Marla’s however to save registry costs it was registered under agricultural category.

Registry documents only explains the location using north/east directions as when the registry was done there was no houses or landmark near by and its not showing the plot number as registred under agriculture land.

Now there are houses being built in this colony, I’ve got possession of plots means I’ve build boundary wall around. However I’ve been to the local advisor he advised me to get Plot numbers on 30rs stamp and get signed by seller which will include the plot numbers as well. I’ve done that last week. I am just wondering is that enough to cover myself for any issues/disputes as the plot numbers are not mentioned in registry.

Or is there any other way or what Ive done is sufficient. I can view online on punjabs @fard’ website that Ive been allocated 55 marlas but again not the plot numbers.

Thanks

Aryan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More