Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddhant Patil   14 March 2018

Please help me please

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Siddhant Patil from Mumbai i've cracked interview of Airport Job yesterday awaiting and trying from last 1 year and on 19th is my joining but i have pending criminal case still not convicted and i have passpowrt of only 1 year, I am so tensed frustrated that i am scared what to now becasue airline authority will check my back ground verification my case is registered in Ulhasnagar and i am resident of Ambernath but the problem is due to my pending case Passport authority has given me one year passport only. I'm tensed and stressed just before conviction and these false case i will loose my job for which i've done alot alot. Please all honorable peoe here tell me will my pending criminal case ruin my career. My airline is private and on the date of joing there is self declaration where they put a clasue of any criminal case pending, I am stressed becasue i wat this job any how. My case of forgery of marksheet which was done my college employees in which my friend forged my documents too without my concerns. Please Please help me.

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 March 2018

"case of forgery of marksheet which was done my college employees in which my friend forged my documents too without my concerns"

may be true but not convincing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register