Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

natasha sinha (ceo)     24 July 2014

Please help me legal experts

dear legal expets,

i am 15 years younger then my brother after death of my father my old and handicapped mother decided to  me and my husband to take care of her and allwed to stay in the her portion of house( house is built on plots purchased by my parents in the names of my mother and brother).now my elder and greedy brother has started misbehaving to both me and my mother.he do not take responsibility of my mother or house  and keeps shouting and fighting to me and my mother.do not let us meet anyone or recive any letters

please help me if i go to court for hindu succesion act it will take years to be solved and constant shouting and quarreling is making be go into nervous breakdown.

i am eduacated and working women and feel horribly ashamed to be born as female. i wonder why mother havent killed me rather then bringing to this world.despite of fulfullng all my duties towards my mother .i am getting constant verbal and emitional  torture . where is equality for females not even in educated classes we are victim of male greed and domestic violence

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     25 July 2014

Dear, Call me at 9899011450. I will let u know the way out. Advocate kapil chandna.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     26 July 2014

madam, u can move cruelty against your brother as also your mother can move against him cruelty and sec 125 under CrPC before judicial or metropolitan magistrate by lodging a private complaint in the relevant jurisdiction area you an take a local criminal lawyer to assist you. 

You need not be over worried as he would be rounded bu by police by magistrate court order

natasha sinha (ceo)     26 July 2014

dr g balakrishnan thanks a lot for responding

is private complain possible.without appearing in newspapers bcos in our city every fir makes news headlines. so i should take help of criminal lawyer .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 August 2014

even if you were male sibling still greedy brother would have behaved same.  It is a crime to look after parents in the eye of other brothers and sisters and the child taking care of parents is generaly a piece of hatred by other siblings.

But since you are working woman you cannot seek maintenance under section 125 from brother but mother can. 

property suit will take years but can you solve without it?

sangeeta sharma (cfo)     03 August 2014

i am too facing similar issues .my bother not willing to share my parents assets my father died without will

natasha sinha (ceo)     03 August 2014

thanks sudhir sir for reply,

but its not about maintance. i can take care of my mother with my money !its all about dignity of females and brother willing to share my parents assets with sisters

despite of taking full responsibilty of my mother on my shouldr and not asking for a penny for my mother and my self. i want equal share of only my parents assets without emotional turmoil.there are ample laws in india but how to approch seems very very difficult.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register