Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghu Kumar   30 October 2017

Please help---imp points in mutual divorce agreement

Good Morning to Everyone,

My Story- Wife caught cheating so i kicked her out of my house. Inorder to take revenge against me, she filed false dowry case, domestic voilence and other fraud case against me and my family. Now after 2 years, Judge finally told that he will quash the 498a but he informed both parties to file for mutual and then produce the same to the court to quash the case.

Now I prepared the mutual agreement document and send it to the opposite lawyer but he is asking me to remove certain points from the mutual agreement and make it simple. The points that i added are

1) To remove all the pending cases against us like domestic voilence and fraud/Nullity.

2) I also mentioned that they have put dowry case against us.

3) I also mentioned that the opposite parties have agreed to withdraw all the allegations against us in the court.

but the opposite lawyer wants to remove all these points and asking me to prepare a simple mutual agreement document.

What will happen if i sign the mutual agreement document without mentioning the above points, will domestic voilence case and fraud case( void/null marriage based on fraud)  will be dismissed since we both go for mutual divorce or is there any chance for them to run those cases even after mutual divorce.

Learning

5 Replies

KamalP   30 October 2017

first you take her to bush and take her to make gali ka dog take her rape. Then she file dog rape complaint also. Then she take back all complant finl for mutal divorce. Veery importnt Add the point tht dog rape is compromisd.

Pawan S (Advocate)     30 October 2017

These points are very important.

Do not proceed until they include these points (to withdraw all the suits against you and your family members before the last hearing of the Divorce) in the MCD.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     31 October 2017

If she is opposing then it is serious. Insist on incorporating those points in the mutual consent. Further you have to appoint a advocate and file application before court.

pankaj verma   31 October 2017

do sign only after the comprises or withdrawal of pending cases...

Raghu Kumar   01 November 2017

Thank you very much guys for your support and suggestion. Sure, I will add the above mentioned points. We will sign the final divorce only after withdrawl of all the cases. If they dont sign for the mutual agreement, then we will mention the same to the judge. He/Judge might quash the case or might ask them to sign for the mutual agreement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register