LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Domnic   21 January 2017

Please help

We as a RWA member was preparing road.The complainant was requested to not to walk on the newly prepared road as it would get damaged but still he went and damaged the road.He was absuing us and because he touched my mother,the local residents came forward to stop him but he started fighting with too.We called the PCR and PCR came and the residents told to do a amicable settlement and we let the police officials go.But in the night he went and got himself medically examined and filed a false case against us.I was booked under the charges of 323,34,341 IPC.The PE has already been closed.Their was ony one eye witness in the case which also turned hostile.The I/o of the case in his clearly said that Rwa members were preparing road and he was requested to use the alternate road but still he used the same road which resulted into a small fight.Moreover he clearly tells the court that the DD NO which he got from the PCR , based on that he filed an FIR against us resulting in making the perpetrator the complainant and the complainant the accused.He was the I/o which was assigned to us by the PCR .We took an RTI which clearly says he was assigned to us and he accepted in the court that against this PCR call only he lodged an FIR.SO now i would like to know that wheather the judge will give acquittal to us or will the judge put fine on us or will send to us to jail. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register