Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KUMAR   29 August 2015

Please guide me

Dear Sir,

I have been married for 9 years and after marriage of 4 months i noticed there is some pycololical problem with her.immediately i informed there parents they told me she normal after 9 months we had a child and day by day her aggreesiveness and misbhehaviour and harassment mentally and phycically has increased every time i updated there parents but they never took it seriously becuase they are much aware about her before her marriage itself.Later i noticed her mother and her blood relations have the same hyridity .But becuase children i was helpless .day by day it started much more aggreesively towards children also.And i started warning her please try to come to doctor so that we all can stay happily after treatment but she and her family refused on all these aspects .After nine months continues requesting her becuase of children very much affected by her abnormal behaviour i decided to come out the house.mean while after one year of our marriage she forced and blackmailed me with her suicide attempts that i should not be with touch with my family and relatives now it been 8 years that i dint meet or speak to my 75 years old mother and my family members becuase of her contiunous blackmail of sucide with children also.her family know about all these but never questioned her or warned her.Now i came out of the house and informed her parents that i cont stay with her any more.Now she is with her family for last 5 months .recently i met my family informed entire situiation and explanied why ic ould not come all these years.yesterday suddenly she went to my 75 years mom place in a town with all media tv's and new papers sat infront of my house and informed media that i came out without  informing her  itseems.I thought if i give little gap she will change but it became worst .When my family does not have any relationship with her and me for8 years how can she go there.Becuase these years she use to scold my mother and all family members with bad languages when she get anger her anger noboday knows when it come butalmost everyday i my children is use see worst life including our apartment people .I always given my best to my wife and children.As i was working as senior member in pvt company and she always use to call all my bosses and colligues in all companies and is to inform them about me much more badly becuase of this i lost my job also recently.

I really want to come out of her relationship but always help my children as they are small and innocent children ages boy 8 and girl 4.Now she is in my mother house enetered forciblely without permission and as my mother 75 years old and sick became so sick from her entry as my mother stay alone.

Now she is balckmailing my mother stating she will put cases on all of us and she want lot of money everymonth as we are just middle class family and my mother get 10k pension per month .

PLEASE GUIDE ME WE ALL ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT HER AND HER BLACKMAILING  RECENTLY WE LOST OUR FATHER BECUASE OF CANCER.

NOW TO SEND HER OUT OF MY MOTHER HOUSE?

NOW HOW TO SAFE GUARD MY FAMILY FROM HER AND HER BALCKMAILING OR IF SHE PUT CASES ON US?,I DID NOT TAKE ANY DOWRY MARRIAGE EXPENSES THEY GAVE 2 LAKHS SHARING BASES.

NOW SHE AND HER FAMILY WANT ME AND THEY FORCING WITH ELDERS THAT I SHOULD CONSIDER HER AND LIVE TOGATHER BUT I REALLY DONT WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AS I SEEN WORST LIFE WITH HER PHYCICALLY AND MENTALLY.AS A MY FAMILY HAVE SEEN BECUASE OF 8 YEARS SHE DID NOT ALLOW ME FOR THE SAME.I REALLY FEEL SO SAD ABOUT MY MOTHER SITUATION RIGHT NOW.

PLEASE GIUDE ME

KUMAR

Learning

1 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     29 August 2015

After going through Ur entire query I don't understand why she was not forcibly taken to a psychiatrist and get treated.No where U have mentioned about that.She cannot tresspass into Ur mother's house and create problems to her when U are not staying separately.UR mother can lodge a police complaint about her behaviour.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register