LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikash agarwal (---)     30 October 2015

Please advice me it's super urgent

hi, i am vikash agarwal and we are a family of six members and my father is such a guy whose has nothing to do with family from the ver beggining as i have seen from the starting, he kept on selling house, land and things to just loose in his stupidious act in business and thats why we( 3 brother and 1 sister) aren't able to purse our carrer in engineering or in college thats why we have just completed high school as he denied to pay fee because he didn't have faith in us, he keep taunting to us that he will never wanted to be feeled like begger in front of us by askiing for money from us and again n again we try to make him reliase that we are his family but i don't know what's going on in his mind. now he is selling each and everything in pieces just to rung his business and he just took the loan too and he denies to pay emi's of the bank too, not even a single piece of land is in the name of my brothers or sister please do something as i am loosing my mind as i was once got so depressed that i had sucidial tedency and got insomaniac too. plase guide me how to handle him and take our's which is rightlyfully ours?

he once told me the things he created like property goes with him and he has nothing to do with us.

if you want then i will attach you phone conversation b/w us where he disconnects the call whenever we ask him how much se sold and to whom and what he will do with this money.

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 October 2015

If it is his self acquired property then he is free to sell it to anyone he wishes to give.you can't do anything about it.

i want to share a important thing which is he don't even have faith in our mom too, once our relative came to know about that our mom has nothing no jewellery, money or property in her name and he then told him to do so then he just named 9 dismile of land in our mom just to not getting taunted by society or relatives that he didn't have faith in her and he is head of the family and pays for the expinditure, etc...

please advice me anything that bounds him not to sell the property without our consent.

(Guest)

Phir bhi woh tumhara baap hi he.  Try asking him nicely.

because of his violent nature he lives in factory in khunti(jharkhand) and we as a family in rent in ranchi(jharkhand) as he sometimes becomes so violent that he beats me, my brother or sister or my mother when we try to do something right for family example:

he is a businessman in shellac industry but he buys raw product in uptrend and try to gamble in it and then sell that in downturn again n again. and in normal condition he kept on saying that their is no customer of property but when he lost some money in business he sold property without even letting us known about what he did.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register