Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj   30 November 2015

I really dont know their parents, lawyer and her intension behind the nortary documents.  As per the lawyer, none of her family member are interested in me.  The lawyer is a very close to them. and why should I mention, "how she should be with me" and why should i mention if things wont work, we will apply for mutual divorce.....

I'm really afraid to proceed with the doument. I might think they will record the conversation when i meet her.

Please advice !!!!!!

(Guest)

You appear to have two minds about your own thoughts.

Life itself is adjustment, that does not mean you should adjust with whatever comes your way.

Anything we do, we do to be happy.  If it does not give happines, what is the point in doing anything?

Take a decision and stick to it.  Want to continue, continue, stop crying here or anywhere else.  If you dont want to continue, be ready to take risk and go ahead with divorce.  As simple as that.

SuperHero (Manager)     30 November 2015

@Raj - You have been posting the same query with updated status..Majority of your questions are answered in your previous queries.

A fruit ripes from inside. Love comes from inside the Heart...Not by Promisery notes or Legal documents..

Wish You Good Luck..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More