LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please advice.

Investigation into the sale of a baby boy by his mother in Odisha's Jajpur district has revealed curious details - the money was used to buy a mobile phone and a pair of jeans among other things.

"Rakhi Patra of Mundamala village who sold her 17 month-old son for Rs 5000 purchased a new mobile phone, a pair of jeans, few new tops (to go with the jeans) and memory cards for her mobile with the money," Jajpur superintendent of police Deepak Kumar said today.

The investigations were conducted when a division bench of Orissa High Court took suo moto cognisance of media reports on the sale and directed the police to recover the baby and hand him over to his mother.

Rejecting the mother's claim that she sold the child to meet the legal expenses of her jailed husband, Kumar said her new acquisitions were evidence of the fact that she did not sell her baby boy due to poverty.

She has confessed before us that she had purchased all these items from the money out of the sale of her baby for Rs 5000, he said adding the goods were seized from her.

The woman refused to take back her son after police handed her the boy after recovering him from Cuttack yesterday. We had handed over the baby but to our utter dismay, the mother refused to take him to her custody in the presence of the general public. Later, we handed him over to Child Welfare Committee.

Now is mother ko kya kiya jaii?..maar diya jaii ya chod diya jaii...?

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 October 2012

Originally posted by : Rajnikath
  XXX 

Now is mother ko kya kiya jaii?..maar diya jaii ya chod diya jaii...?

# “character” like you is now beyond redemption stage; no matter how genuine your agitation may fart out now in public forum(s) J

Savvy!

Originally posted by : Roshni B..
  XXX lekin in sab me bechaari bahu fas gayi

XXX 

XXX

All your replies here speaks volumes about 4 out of 7 @ Time Pass pride of LCI  !

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 October 2012

mujhe lagta hai ki wo paisa us abla naari ki saas ne  kharch karwaya hoga.ki mobile phone se saas apni bahu ki buraayee apne relatives se karengi and jeans wo apni beti ko de dengi.lekin in sab me bechaari bahu fas gayi.:/

chachaji aap humesha naraaz rahte hai.agar metro women ke favout me bolo to aapko jalan hoti hai and agar unke against news post karo to aap post karne waale pe shak karte ho.

kya characater ho aap!!

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     04 October 2012

OMG!

Tajobsindia I know people get suspiscius at this age..but how far it is justified insulting a respected lady like this in open forum?

@Author Rajnikath 

that ladies husband is in jail ..free from any responsibilty consuming Govt. food...at least she is Acting like the Dog, speakes truth..not like the cat who is Over Acting here..!

AM i right?

Ranee....... (NA)     04 October 2012

Nina, I guess you will also have a nice purse after your divorce , right?JJJ

I today found that Abla nari's news in an Assamese daily...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More