Pl do needful


Dear Sir,

This is for my collegue.  My collegue is always stores his compleete personal data including photo IDs in office system.   One of my ex boss thefted all his documents  from his system and forged his signature put him gurenter in Shri Ram Finance and taken 3 lacks loan.   After that he resigned his job.  suddenly  he received notice from company that  the payment was not made by barrower so you have to pay.   He  shocked and went to office and asked them .when I am given shurity.  They showed his documents.  He felt shock and said I am not given any documents to any body and also we located the given residence before 5 years.  There was no chance to come and do verification before giving shurity.   He maniplated the finance company and forged my signature and submitted thefted documents.  He submitted 3 shurities one was also my collegue lost his memory in brian disease. and one was also his Aunt also forged.  the given address of his aunt was the owner of residence where he stayed just changed the photo of owner and kept his mother photo.  I went to his residence where he stayed already relocated.  I met the owner and enquired about him.  They said daily 3-4 people are coming for enquiry for him.  

In this case I am the only person is visible.  all are escaped.  Now I am getting notice.  without my knowledge this was happend.   and I am not in position to pay that amount.  advise me.



High Court Advocate and IPR Attorney

Send a legal notice by an advocate..! Regards.. Balachander Reddy,B.Com,LL.B,LL.M , Advocate, Hyderabad# 9959850723


For furnishing surety a document is required to be signed where two witnesses also sign so if your signatures are forged one then report the case with concern police station. It may be manipulation work and there is possibility of connivance of several person. Also file suit for injunction and mandatory injunction all persons including witnesses and Bank officials seeking stay of recover by Bank. Also issue notice in this regard. The liability of surety only arises when the amount could not be recovered from principal borrower. Consult a lawyer with details.

Dear Sir,


to whom we have to send legal notice  to  M/s Shriram Finance or else.


The guarantor signs in person before the bank staff.

Who impersonated you!


Lodge police complaint.

Approach your own local lawyer and start acting




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu