Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Chattopadhyay (Senior Management)     10 September 2018

Pf office refuses to give acknowledgement against withdrawal application submitted by me.

Dear Sirs, I am an ex-employee of a Bangalore based Pub Ltd. Company which is closed already. As my employer's company is closed, I had to get my application of PF withdrawal form completed with signature of my ex-employer's auth. signatory. When I went to submit the form along with the documents, they were ready to accpt it but refused to give an acknowledgement that they have received it. Knowing how some Govt. offices work, I/m worried that if they misplace my application, how can I prove that I had actually submitted that? Can you please suggest? Many thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 September 2018

Wait for a week and just file RTI Application and seek information on status of withdrawal.

Application dt.11th Sept, 2018 seeking information under RTI Act

Before; Central Public Information officer,.....................(PF dept where you have deposited withdrawal)

RTI fee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- Fvg: Accounts officer, EPF payable at..........(Place of PF office)

Applicant:

Subject: PF witrhdrawal application of........................Ex..employee at...............................filed on..........................

information solicited:

1)Please provide time frame fixed for settlilng withdrawal under CItizen Charter.

2.Inform present status and likely days for settlement of amounts further.

Applicant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register