LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishorchandra p mehta (Ex Chief Executive Officer)     23 November 2016

Period for appeal

Sir, I had raised Housing Loan from Co-operative Bank. Bank had filed Lavad summary suit against me in the year 2015. At Board of Nominee,Rajkot,to which my advocate filed reply requesting Leave to Defence without condition. The court was adjourned for hearing on 27/10/2016 (for which I was unaware as my advocate Mr.Kirit K.Antani ,did not inform me) since he did not attended the court on 27.10.2016.and he did not inquire within 10 days, about the developments of 27.10.2016 . On 27.10.2016 the court (Board of Nominee) had passed order to pay within 10 days of the order, 33.5% of suit amount for defending the case .(for which also I was unaware) . On 10.11.2016 the court passed Judgement(order) against me.,without mentioning anything about the period within which I can go for appeal. Under the circumstances whether 1)- I should go for stay/injunction against the order, immediately ? If so, within how many days and against which court/forum. OR 2)- I can approach State Tribunal within 30 days of the order for appeal. Kindly let me know also, whether I would be required to deposit with bank/court, any amount before filing appeal. I will be highly thankful if anybody guides me urgently. Thanking you, K.P.MEHTA.

Learning

1 Replies

kishorchandra p mehta (Ex Chief Executive Officer)     24 November 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More