Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

utpal (www)     31 July 2014

Performance bonus

Hi,

i have changed my organization recently & my previous organization is not willing to pay my Performance bonus for year 2013 to 14 as they are claiming the the corporate reward policy has been changed.

as per CTC performa, Performance bonus is 12 % of my fixed CTC & will change by performance of individual,company & business performance.

my old organization mate has got good bonus as per the performance of above three factor

i worked for entire year & not getting clarity. what will i do for claiming by performance bonus

kindly suggest

regards

Learning

2 Replies

utpal (www)     31 July 2014

sir, pls suggest

regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 July 2014

The declinature is verbal or in writing? Record all calls/meetings (audio/visual).

Do you have printed version of the policy and evidence of payment of your colleagues?

Relate with T&C of the scheme if any was circulated to you and stake your claim in writing under proper acknowledgment.

The HR version is that such payouts are investment and do not fetch any return on investment in case of employee that has exited. Don’t remain entangled with HR and escalate to good offices of appointing authority, MD, official that has signed on CTC sheet and performance bonus policy.

If it is inserted in annual pay package and you have worked for entire period of the declared bonus then your lawyer may opine that declinature is breach by employer and you can appropriate forum.

It shall be appropriate to show all docs on record to a Labor Consultant/Service lawyer and give inputs in person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register