Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     14 May 2016

People hound me to do favors & devastated me

People are demanding me to do favors at office. I WILL NOT DO THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE & these devil s/hes & their relatives/mutual adjustment candidates enter my locked room, hypnotise me, food poison, bad mouth, steal critical items & have even got be stabbed. These mortals network with other people of ALL regions, languages, levels (top to bottom). All are posing same demands.

All these s/hes are doing illegal things to bend me. Couple of batchmates & their mentors are sponsoring ills. A person has crossed all limits, is impersonating on a false name & even takes to cognisable offence. All these are being done incognito & in ways that can't be proven. The people on whom I counted for help are not doing their duties & are themselves posing the same demands. I am going through great difficulty, hell in itself because of this shadowy mortals, their relatives & mutual adjustment candidates.

Curses, curses .... curses on them, their families, networkers. But, that is too simple for the sort of loses that these greedy, cunning mortals have incurred on me. These are new form of corruption, a HR scam. I cry, brood at the misfortune of having come across these devils. It will be in the interest of the nation to wipe out this corruption. The very motication for this corruption need be wiped off. All help in getting these mortals punished is welcome

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 May 2016

The entire system without exception is corrupt.  The courage has to be shown by Individual and there are several procedures for exposing such corruption and in modern technological advancements Media and sting operations brought several such corruptions into light even from highly placed leaders.  RTI is also a weapon to expose them.

Do not expect that some one will come some day and eliminate corruption.  Commence from yourself.for a better society, by taking bold steps.  But, the contents posted by you disclose that you are disturbed a lot and first cool yourself, and try for a suitable remedy to have peace of mind.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     16 May 2016

query seems to be a message at large, be specific we can advise properly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register