LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil Kumar M   24 October 2017

Pending salary

Hi, Myself Senthil Kumar M, joined and worked as assistant professor in a institution at Uttar Pradesh. Due to personal concern, i gave resignation notice as per the appoitnment order and relieved from my duties on 12.01.2017. I received till my Decemebr 2016 salary.  But till now i didint get my January month salary , whnever i used to make call, they will reply no fund we will be clearing by April, then they said July and lastly they said by September month. But I diidnt get my salry till now. No body from HR, VC office or accounts department not replying to me. Really I am frustated, what to do  further. .

Can anyone guide me

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Send a legal notice.. Adv.Balachander Reddy, # 9959850723.

(Guest)

Send a legal notice.. Adv.Balachander Reddy, # 9959850723.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 October 2017

Have you Narrated all representations made so far and minuted all dicsussions and promises made to you, in writing under proper acknowledgment.

Hifzur rahaman   01 November 2017

Sir my self hifzur rahaman working in Ekart in lake view MP hub which is located in Frazertown Bangalore I have not received my salary due to Hub uncharged has blocked my salary his name is Stanly. The problem is he only told me not come for work in a very rash behaiver and shouted me for just a simple reason that I have asked him a permission to go home early at 7:00 pm on 25 of September which I was very upset.the reason why I want lodge a complain again him is for other persons he will grant but for me 25 of September I had very important function like engagement of daughter was going on but he did not granted me.and then I decided not work with Ekart logistics ever and I quit my job on the same moment.can please guide me how to deal and realise my payments and settlement from ekart he ever mentioned me as abstanding statues

Hifzur rahaman   01 November 2017

Sir my self hifzur rahaman working in Ekart in lake view MP hub which is located in Frazertown Bangalore I have not received my salary due to Hub uncharged has blocked my salary his name is Stanly. The problem is he only told me not come for work in a very rash behaiver and shouted me for just a simple reason that I have asked him a permission to go home early at 7:00 pm on 25 of September which I was very upset.the reason why I want lodge a complain again him is for other persons he will grant but for me 25 of September I had very important function like engagement of daughter was going on but he did not granted me.and then I decided not work with Ekart logistics ever and I quit my job on the same moment.can please guide me how to deal and realise my payments and settlement from ekart he ever mentioned me as abstanding statues

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 November 2017

Dear LCI querist  Mr.Hifzur rahaman

Did you apply for leave under proper acknowedgment?

Did you write any communication narrating the incident?

Have you been declared absconding in writing?

Did you  reply to written communications?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register