Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashok kumar (Service )     29 September 2017

Pending pension since 2011 - ab of mod) cantt. bd., bareilly

Dear All,

I joined IIP-Mumbai as Sr. Asstt. on 04-10-2010 through proper channel and I relieved as LDC from the services of Bareilly Cantonment Board, Bareilly Cantt (AB under MoD) on 30-08-2011. BCB issued me a Charge sheet on 19-11-2012 regarding alteration of date of Birth of 6 employees during 2000-2005 insted of releasing my Pensioner's benefts.

As per letter from BCB, Bly dated 18-09-2017, Discipliany authority disagree with Inquiry Report (clean chit) dated 02-05-2017. 

what will be legal remedy and where I should file case for the legal remedy. 

kindly guide. 

thanks. 

with regards, ashok kumar

Learning

9 Replies

SHREY DAMBHARE   29 September 2017

If you did qualify for Pension and Inquiry Committee gave you clean cheat and no new charges or misconducts are pending against you then file Writ Petition. IIP-Mumbai mean Indian Institute of Packaging I guess. So, You can opt for Writ Petition for direction to release your pension. 

Sir, 

all your statement is OK, but from 2010 I am living in Mumbai, all corrpondences receved in Mumbai. 

Can I file Writ petition in Mumbai or Allahabad(being juridition of Bareilly) or any other places.

(Guest)

Were the changes made by you in DOB attested by any of your superiors?

There werer six cases, one - 13 year before (1987) my joining, three - done by my immediate officer for LIC policy under his wife's agency and one was done by me, Service book prepared by me for new joinee, correction done as the school transfer certificte, counter signed by appointing authority and also audited by Local Audit Officer with proofs and all the above five countersigned and verified by the competent authority, rest one is also not my hand writing or incomplete marked. 

Respected Sir,

Kindly provide your email ID (if possible) for further details about my case in the form of PDF-JPG.

with regards,

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     29 September 2017

You have not mentioned your total service, much less you have put in the minimum period of service required for pension.

Respected Sir,

I am getting provisional pension of Rs. 3500.00 per month as per qualifing service of more than 10 years.  

my email id is ashokbareillyup@yahoo.com

phone no. 8828040447

ashok kumar (Service )     30 September 2017

dear all 

still waiting for a guideline please.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register