Partnership share query

I want to know if any partner has left going to a firm since 1992 around and if that firm is now getting sold can that partner stop that sale of business?

If he is not expelled then he can .

If you are still the partner, you can get a stay order duly giving reasons why.
Retired employee.

It depends on stipulations in firm deed and not stipulated as per Firms Act.  Contact advocate if you are capable of running yourself and can purchase the same as per the market value.  You have remained aloof without participation over 27 years and it is not known about the capital invested by you, your rights, returns from your capital etc.  Do not take this as revenge and proceed only if you have an interest in the take over of the firm  of other partners are disposing to their known persons through underrating assets.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu