LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharat (CEO)     09 July 2014

Partnership firm property

my father introduce me as partner in 1980 out of his share with two other partners ,

my father owns 44 % share in business rest of the partners have 56 % share.

my father died in 84 & in the 91 they showed me old partnership deed that all of them had equal share & before introduced me as partner in 1980.so the assets would be diveded equally.

but later on i had found there was no such partnership deed & mischiviously they addedthat clause in partnership deed for assets would be divided equally. but the law says you cant divide the property during the course of business & share in assets would be equal to profit sharing ratio.

how can i can recover my share back which they denied now.

Learning

2 Replies

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     10 July 2014

In accordance to your query you should be able to prove the mischief done in the said clauses your father shall be having a copy try to trace it, enquire about it with Registrar of companies ROC if your company is a registered company, you can also prove if the said clause is added later through a expert what you have asked in query is not sufficient to give proper suggestion but this might help you

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 July 2014

You can get the partnership deed attested copies from the registrar and challenge your rights accordingly. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register