Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Srivastava   14 April 2018

Partnership Deed

Hi
I am currently residing in Bangalore and I wish to form a partnership firm.I have to print the deed on Rs. 100 stamp paper or Rs. 1000 or any other amount?Further does it have to be notarised?

Learning

4 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     15 April 2018

In terms of the Partnership Act, although the Partnership need not be registered, there is a big catch to it.  An unregistered Partnership firm cannot file any case in court of law but others can file a suit against such unregistered partnership firm.

Therefore, you are requested to contact a good Lawyer having experience in drafting the Partnership Deeds and attending to the related paper work and get things done.

Akash Srivastava   15 April 2018

Thank you for your suggestion but suppose If I don't wish to get registered the same, the partnership deed will be on stamp paper of what amount?Rs. 100 or Rs. 1000?

Prasanth   16 April 2018

300 rupees stamp paper is required to make partnership deed. Stamp paper may be in denominations of 100*3 or 50*6

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     17 April 2018

If you decide not to register, you can as well write the deed on a piece of white paper. No matter on what stamp paper you execute the partnership deed, it is not valid before court of law, unless it is registered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register