Partition suit case- threat - women

i am filing a partition suit agaist my uncle for some ancestral prperty.given their background and past history, i am sure they will try to threaten me/my family member or get into some criminal activity..being a women, i need some help in handling this kind of threat..
is it advisable to file a complaint at the local station well ahead stating that they will be responsbile for any cause to my life or should i file it once a real therat is received. what sort of a complaint is it a protection or restraint order? in case if i get a verbal threat, what are the things i should make sure to keep this as a proof.i have a trave want to consider the safety of my other family members while this case is in process.




File the suit and then if he threat you, make a record of that and then file the complaint of Criminal Intimidation as soon as you recive any threat. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 



legal advisor

If you are wary that your uncle might cause danger to your life you can make a entry in the general diary regarding the same

Act on the advise of Experts.

Is it possible to resolve amicably and settle say  by registered family agreement?

If yes, close the matter once for all.

If not the court shall partition.It might be lengthy and time consuming.

Remain vigilant.




thanks all for your advise..will act accordingly.

also, i lost touch with one of my sister and her legal heirs completely and we are not in touch for the last 15 years. so,  i dont have a address to send a notice to her/or her legal heirs.
does giving a newpaper publication on this property for partition suit suffice on this and can i get a exparte just based on that. what is the newpaper publication process like and how long do i need to wait before i can apply for an  ex-parte..


Enggae a very able counsel specializing in revenue/property/civil matters and proceed further under expert advise of your able counsel.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu