Partition of property

Hello, It is regarding the partition of my grandpa's land. After the death of my grandpa a mutation has been done and land including the house has been converted in the name of my grandma and his four sons. After some years my grandma passed out but no change has been done in the mutation. Meanwhile my uncle has built 1st and 2nd floor and now after my father's death they drove us(me and my mother) out of the house, and constantly pressurising my mother to sign the house in their name. When we ask our right in that property (i.e 1/4th of that land) they are unwilling to give us that as they have already created their set up, they gave us the proposal that they can distribute the land in 4 equal plots if and only if we give them the money they invested building their rooms. Now we are in a helpless situation, please advice me what should I do so that I can get the just portion of that property, What are the procedures? Thank you in advance.


Please get in touch with a lawyer in your locality who is good in property law.  Discuss the matter and then take immediate legal steps as may be advised by him.  Without taking legal steps, you will not be able to protect your interests.  Meeting a lawyer in your locality is a must.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu