LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayuresh (MTS)     03 November 2009

PF ombudsman or ways to withdraw pf

I work in Pune. As my earlier companies head office was in Delhi, my PF a/c was EPF Office Delhi South. I have submitted the PF withdrawal form back in Sept 2008 and received a letter from PF office in Feb 09 stating that they have mailed the cheques to my Bank. However, the bank claims that they never received the cheques.

Calling PF office makes no sense as the lines are always busy during office hours. I sent a speed post letter enquiring the same, but never received an acknowledgement. 

Please advise.

Learning

3 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     03 November 2009

Immediately serve a legal ntice through a counsel and no desired results come out within a month then file consumer complaint.

Narayan (Audit Consultant)     04 November 2009

Dear Sir,

You can meet the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner of the concerned P.F.officewith all your records. Then only you can get the amount.

sinuvasu (advisor)     04 November 2009

Respectes Sir.

As i was employeed with Unique Farm Aid Pvt.Ltd .New Delhi,as a sales supervisor and my territorial area was Bilaspur(c.g).My date of appointmjent was 05/08/06.As my work was satisfactory wich was appreciated by my front-line managers and C&f.As i was successfully cleared my probation period of 6 months,there after i started quarry about my Pf no.and details of other deduction.Being upset by my all the legal queries my company terminates me without any perior notice and retrenchment benifits.I, humbly requests u to look into the matter and help me by instructing the company to settle my Pf and other renumerations pending if any.

Expecting immediate and positive feed back in this regard.

Regd.

Mr.Vinay Puri Goswami.

mob:9300305402 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register