LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devidaskshetty   27 June 2017

Out of turn hearing listed court case.

In a recent court case my case was listed afternoon session but it was learnt that the respondent in cheque bounce case approached the judge before noon and walked away registering his presence . Can a judge do such thing without the consent of thepetitioner. Earlier also he remained absent under the pretext of health issues of his and his mother, during consecutive two hearings .The case is being dragged for over one and half years deliberately as the judge is also not serious about the suffering of a senior citizen. Can anyone help me out with valuable suggestions.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 June 2017

generally judge fine a penalty to pay to other party. the other party should collect such penalty. 

Devidaskshetty   20 July 2017

Thank you so much for your response. How to move further in the matter. Whether I can complain against the Judge. Please advise.

Thank you so much for your response. How to move further in the matter. Whether I can complain against the Judge. Please advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register