LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indrabalan (md)     19 October 2016

Order 23 rule 3 (a),(b)

Dear Seniors and experts,kindly advice me how to handle this suit while other side not allowing to withdraw to file fresh suit  Thanking you

IN THE HON’BLE DISTRICT MUNSIF COURT 

I.A.No.              of 2016

In

O.S.No.   of 2015

…        Petitioner/Plaintiff.

- Vs –

..          Respondent / Defendant.

AFFIDAVITE OF .........

1.         I am the plaintiff herein and as such I am well acquainted with the fact of this case. Further as per the permission petition filed by me and filing this present petition for withdrawal of the above suit.

2.         I submit that somehow the vital documents pertaining the suit property in Survey No.........to that extent of........ Acre ....... cents belongs to seven owners one of my principal at  the same time the sale deed of the seven owners there is a annexed  plan duly registered by the S.R.O........... the sheet anchor of  the plaintiff case is  completely altered mutilated the original plan  and effaced  the vendor of defendant herein.

3.         I submit that the defendant without verifying the antecedant  title deed pertaining in Survey No.......... consisting to that extent of...... Acre .......Cents and also extent of land in Survey No. ...... at measuring of .....Acre .... Cents however entirety  of the land in the above Survey No.........and ....is total extent of ........Acres

4.         I Submit that only out of .... Acre .... Cents for the purpose of enjoyment of the land annexed plan showing a common road while so the owners of Survey No......... have given power of attorney to one Mr................ who caused havoc by also without any semblance of right to knock away the properties belongs to Plot owners of ............as per document sale deed dated clandestinely completely given a go by of the .... feet Road here marked as per the sale deed with plan annexed which was not available to me at the time of filing the above suit.

5.         I submit that subsequently I applied for certified copy of annexed plan therefore after  going through the written statement by the defendant  also  pleaded and I am not in possession and now it is just and necessary to overcome the objection raised in the written statement and I may be granted to file the comprehensive  suit for the recovery of possession and declaration that the sale deed in relied by  the defendant that no title passed to the defendant  by virtue of the sale deed Doc.No....... / ......19... dated on ...........

6.         I submit that hence I am advised to file the present application  to withdrawal above suit and file a fresh suit and above cause of action which came to light after going through the written  statement  the said sale deed Doc. No........./..... dated on ......... will not bind the plaintiff right title interest respect of Survey No...... consisting......... Acre ..... Cents situated in ........... village ....... Township, ......... taluk , and ......... District. More particularly described the Schedule mentioned property.     

It is therefore prayed that this Hon’ble court may be pleased to permit the petitioner / plaintiff to withdraw the above suit  O.S.No.......of 2015 with liberty to file fresh suit and pass orders and thus render justice.

Solemnly affirmed at Chennai                                                       Before Me

on this  ....... day of January  2016

and singed in his name in my presence.                                                                                                                                                                                            Advocate, Chennai.

IN THE HON’BLE DISTRICT MUNSIF COURT AT ...........

I.A.No.                       of 2016

In

O.S.No.   .......... of 2015

…        Petitioner/Plaintiff.

- Vs –

..          Respondent / Defendant.

PETITON FOR WITHDRAWAL UNDER ORDER 23 R. 3 (a) (b) OF CPC

For the reasons stated in the accompanying affidavit it is therefore prayed that this Hon’ble court may be pleased to permit the petitioner / plaintiff to withdraw the above suit  O.S.No............. of 2015 with liberty to file fresh suit and pass orders and thus render justice.

Dated at Chennai on this ............... day of January 2016.

Counsel for Petitioner / Plaintiff. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register