Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Clive Sinclair (Service)     15 March 2013

Online payment of stamp duty for leave & license using gras

Date: Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Subject: Revenue Loss - Incorrect Fields in GRAS Online payment system
To: vto@mahakosh.gov.inigr_it@hotmail.comsec.it@maharashtra.gov.in,director.it@maharashtra.gov.inds.it@maharashtra.gov.inus.it@maharashtra.gov.in,suman.bakshi@nic.insuresh.wasnik@nic.inswapnil.chipkar@nic.inarun.kalburgi@nic.in,pmsupport@maharashtra.gov.inDCOadmin@maharashtra.gov.inmahigr@hotmail.com

Hi

There are quite a lot of issues with your GRAS website specially for Leave & License 36A which I used & realised below issues.

I am trying to write down the workflow (which you failed to provide to guide citizens)

1. Goto https://gras.mahakosh.gov.in website & create a user id and fillup details.
2. Login with your user id & pwd.
3. select - Make payment & then click 'Add Dept'
4. As I wanted to pay stamp duty for L&L, I selected IGR
5. Then I selected Dist as Thane, Office name as 'Sub Reg', Type of Rxpt as'Non-Judicial Customer-Direct Payment '. Click Add & the profile is created.
6.Now click 'SELECT DEPARTMENT TO SEE PAYEE PROFILE:' and select 'IGR profile from drop down.
7. Click on Dept Name. A new Page opens
8. In top Right side, Click on Article Code & select L&L 36A from drop down list.
9. CLick 'Scheme Name' & select 'Rest of Maharashtra'
10. CLick on Period & Specify your L&L agreement period for which you will pay Stamp duty.
11. Now things start going wrong.
On Right side, You have  a panel where in we insert Name & address of Parties & prop details
12. Field shown 'Survey / GAT / CTS NO.' and 'Area (Sq.M/Hec.)' are not correct. I will tell you why after I fill this form.. (See attached screen shot 'Challan form,......')
13. Last Field 'Consideration Amount' . It is not clear what is to be written here. Is this Annual Licence Fee + Deposit amount ??? I filled my Annual Lic Fe + Deposit
14. I wrote Stamp duty amount in 'Sale of NonJudicial Stamp' field.
15. I selected my Bank as 'SBI' & click on SUbmit.
As I had filled S No 12 above with Survey etc, I get to next page. 
16. Now this is confirmation page & I see Survey No etc replaced by Flat No, Society name etc...(Pl see screen shot 'Filled up challan...')
17. If I go ahead & make payment, I get Ack as attached (See Test Challan 1.pdf)
The Ack Shows Flat No, etc but that is filled with Survey no data which I had submitted in SN 12 above.
18. If I fill up correct data at SN 12 ie Flat No. etc, The Form doesn't get submitted as it the validation is for 'Numerical data' while 'Flat details like Society etc are Alphabets'. 

Pl correct these fields & improve your website. It seems that your IT Team has not done a proper Acceptance of website when it was created. Hence it has failed to help citizens and is only helping agents & touts who still work with  on manual basis and fleece helpless citizens.

Also it will be good if you include a complete workflow of all modules to help Citizens so they  can use this website effectively and Maha Govt's vision of eGov is successful.

Learning

1 Replies

rakeshkumar   20 April 2018

https://gras.mahakosh.gov.in/echallan/

Now select -> Inspector General of registration

and fill up requried infom

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register