Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B kumar..... (..)     29 June 2015

Offer letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly,let me know the legal consequences(If any) of not joining after accepting offer letter (lower/middle level position) from a  (private) limited company due to change in desire of relocation in another city after accepting the letter,if I inform them so laterly.

I shall be thankful to L.C.I.

Regards

Anil Kumar

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 June 2015

Your query is not drafted properly.

It is guessed you mean that the location mentioned in offer letter is changed by the company.

In that case you can decline to accept the offer or withdraw the acceptance of offer.

B kumar..... (..)     30 June 2015

Sorry for ambiguity in drafting my post.

No change in location on the end of employer.

If I want to decline offer letter due to my own reasons/not want to relocate now,and so can't join.

(But at the time of accepting I want to relocate)

rahul   30 June 2015

Sir 4 months ago a case filed against me under ipc 294 323 506 And I have selected for government job but compromise have done in this. Can it become a problem in police verification please tell me sir I m worried

rahul   30 June 2015

Sir 4 months ago a case filed against me under ipc 294 323 506 And I have selected for government job but compromise have done in this. Can it become a problem in police verification please tell me sir I m worried

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2015

@ B Kumar,

If you have accepted the offer and want to withdraw the acceptance then you may do so in time.

What is the real problem?

If there is any show all docs on record to your able labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2015

@ Rahul,

Your lawyer engaged by you should have guided you.

Get yourself out of the case based on compromise and obtain order from court.

Obtain certified copies from court.  

The view is to be taken by the appointing autority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register