LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manas Vyas   11 October 2018

Obtaining Orignal Certificates from College

Hi ! Myself Manas Vyas From Bangalore . I took admission in Degree college 2 years ago but while talking admission they told me many facilities are there and Cricket also there but after month I realise that there nothing what college told me at time of admission and I paid more than half of fee of First year and I discontinued from that college in 2 months and I want my orignal Certificate from college but from last one and half year im going there for orignal Certificate but they asking due fees which I denied to pay what is legal process to get back Orignal Documents from College.please help me where I file case ? And How to get back legal Documents back from College ? Yours Sincerely Manas Vyas

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 October 2018

Colleges cannot use educational qualification certificates, submitted by a student at the time of admission, as a bait to recover monetary dues when the student is about to leave the institution, the Madras High Court Bench here has said

Manas Vyas   28 October 2018

First of all Thank You sir for Reply and Now what I can do to get my Documents back As I went many times to college to collect but they Refusing to give Documents Now tell me what legal Procedure I follow to get back my documents back . Will I file case and where I file case Consumer court or I file case in police Station ? Please guide me my passport verification is pending Becouse of it please Guide me what should I do to get my documents using legal Method..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register