Obtaining Orignal Certificates from College

Hi ! Myself Manas Vyas From Bangalore . I took admission in Degree college 2 years ago but while talking admission they told me many facilities are there and Cricket also there but after month I realise that there nothing what college told me at time of admission and I paid more than half of fee of First year and I discontinued from that college in 2 months and I want my orignal Certificate from college but from last one and half year im going there for orignal Certificate but they asking due fees which I denied to pay what is legal process to get back Orignal Documents from College.please help me where I file case ? And How to get back legal Documents back from College ? Yours Sincerely Manas Vyas
Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email:ramachary64@gmail.com

Colleges cannot use educational qualification certificates, submitted by a student at the time of admission, as a bait to recover monetary dues when the student is about to leave the institution, the Madras High Court Bench here has said




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu