Candidate‟s creamy layer status is always determined by parent‟s (father, mother) status and never by status of self, husband, spouse or brother/sister.
(1) For whole life of a candidate, creamy layer status is determined by parent‟s (father, mother) status and never by status of self, husband, spouse or brother/ sister.
Status or income of a “candidate” availing or applying for OBC reservation is never counted for creamy layer purpose.
(2) Out of the six rules, each rule of creamy layer criteria dated 08.09.1993 issued by Ministry of Personnel Govt of India New Delhi starts from: -
“SONS & DAUGHTERS OF SO & SO...will be treated as creamy layer”.
Means candidate‟s creamy layer status is always determined by parent‟s (father, mother) status.
(3) Para No. 08 of creamy clarifications dated 14.10.2004 issued by Ministry of Personnel Govt of India New Delhi clearly speaks that: -
8. “Creamy layer status of a candidate is determined on the basis of the status of his parents and not on the basis of his own status or income or on the basis of status or income or on the basis or status or income of his/her spouse. Therefore, while determining the creamy layer status of a person the status or the income of the candidate himself or of his/her spouse shall not be taken into account.”
(4) The Explanation (b) of Rule II A of creamy layer criteria dated 08.09.1993 issued by Ministry of Personnel Govt of India New Delhi clearly speaks that: -
Provided that the rule of exclusion shall not apply in the following cases:-
(b) A lady belonging to OBC category has got married to a Class I officer, and may herself like to apply for job.
(5) OBC candidate has to submit the details (status/income) of “father” and “mother” only and not of the “self” in “Application form prescribed to get OBC certificate”.
Kindly see the correct „application form‟ prescribed by Ministry of Personnel Govt of India New Delhi vide Govt order dated 15.11.1993, available at www.obcguru.com.
(6) EVEN THERE IS NO NEED TO LEAVE THE EXISTING JOB FOR A CANDIDATE, TO BECOME A NON-CREAMY LAYER CANDIDATE FOR ANY OBC RESERVATION.
(7) This reservation facility is actually based on that “what status a father-mother has given to a child”.
(8) If you are selected for, the post of IPS trough UPSC civil services examination and want to apply again to become an IAS, even though you are eligible for OBC reservation on the basis of parent‟s (father, mother) status.
Er. Shailendra Kumar Wagadre B.E. (Civil) with Honours, All India Principal General Secretary APAAX (since-98), NB-69, AB Type Colony, MPSEB, SARNI (MP). WWW.OBCGURU.COM Queries welcomed, without hesitation on… firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or 09425003700 (Mob.) or 07146277477 (Res.)
VISIT MY WEBSITE WWW.OBCGURU.COM FOR OBC RESERVATION RULES, CREAMY LAYER SIX CRITERIA DT 08.09.1993, GOVT CREAMY LAYER CLARIFICATIONS DT 14.10.2004, 4.50 LACS OM DT 14.10.2008, CENTRAL CASTE LIST, CASTE CERTIFICATE & IT’S APPLICATION FORM, CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP @ Rs. 1000/2000 montly in, COURT’S ORDERS etc. (Website www.obcguru.com is approved by Google adsence, click the advertisements placed by ………AdChoices w)