Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nagesh Narayan (Business Manager)     20 August 2014

Notice period

Dear sir/s,

My friend's wife married for almost a year has walked out of his house, since he doesnot want to shift with her , as he is staying with his parents, who are dependents. Obviously, he could not able to maintain the family seperately  due to financial constraints.  But still wife has walked away & staying in rental accommodation on her own & now insisting him to stay with him, thanks to her parents instigation, and when he refused, asking him to foot the rental & other bills.  Please help us what should be the our stand, even she is not ready for MCD.

Even though my friend has promised her that improve upon his economic condition he could able to shift but for now No.

Kindly advise

SN

ps: she walked away with all her jewels,clothes, make up sets & other belongings.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 August 2014

1. First tell your friend to lodge an information Application at Jurisdiction Police Station narrating in brief that on such and such date his wife named such and such without any reason or rhyme taking with her all her stridhan and personal belongings walked out of her own free will to a rented place whose address is such and such. Kindly help me in restituting my conjugal rights before the society we both inhabit. Also provide me diary number with signed / stamped copy of this information report. 

2. Keep the receiving in safe place and if he feels other than making two homes by his wife she is family material and really wants to re-establish their matrimony then ask him to consult in Chamber with an local Advocate found via reference and pay consultation fees and may proceed with a RCR suit matter under Personal Laws or soon after such consultation ask him to pray Lord Hanuman daily for keeping short term family harmony! He is also suggested to become member of this legal portal website and daily read 10 discussions under Criminal and Family Law Forums to understand long term implications cometh his way when a wife leaves a husband’s home and alleged to be rosy legal things to (may) hit him in future. 

3. Above are limited options he has currently unless he wants to juggle two homes within his limited earnings to maintain long term family harmony. 

[Last reply]

Nagesh Narayan (Business Manager)     21 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for yr quick & prompt reply. we went thro & thorough with the consequences, My friend is devotee of Lord Hanuman, he believes that s how he got such a wonderful practical advise with draft letter by an generous Learned council, of course, our Lawyers club India for its great service.

Best Regards

SN 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More